Pay for 6 Nights & receive 7th Night Free!

Apartment T1 and T1 Studio ( 2 to 4 people)

Dates                                               Day             Week January to  March                      40€            280€

April to June                              45€            315€

July to August                           55€            385€

September to December              45€            315€ 

 

Apartment T1 Plus . Larger areas with balcony and patio (2 to 4 people)

Dates                                               Day         Week January to  March                      50€            350€

April to June                              55€            385€

July to August                           65€            455€

September to December              55€            385€

 The rental of the apartment is made in the name of the person or couple who made the reservation. Proper identification must be shown.
25% must be paid in advance and the remaining 75% upon arrival.
3 days minimum rental

The check out is at noon of the day of departure.

Responsabilities :

The guest is responsible for the preservation of the apartment and its furnishings and surroundings.

The price is per apartment independent of the number of people.

You will be fully refunded if you cancel until 30 days  before the check in date. 

We provide bedding and towels.

The apartments are cleaned once a week.